The health and safety of OCR Park’s customers is our number one priority, and so to ensure this, we are strictly following the rules and regulations set out by the Abu Dhabi authorities. Our commitments to our customers are:
- A dedicated housekeeping team are employed to ensure good hygiene at the facility:
- Deep-cleaning and sanitisation of the Park will be carried out each morning prior to opening.
- Daily fumigation of the Park will be carried out each evening after closure.
- Sanitisation of facilities such as toilets, changing rooms, shower and locker areas will take place between each use as well as on an hourly basis.
- Dedicated disposal bins are provided for medical waste, such as masks.
- All customers will undergo contactless thermal screening upon arrival at the Park.
- An onsite isolation room will be available for triage of suspected COVID-19 cases, staffed with a fully qualified medical team.
- Customers who are denied entry on suspicion of being COVID-19 positive will be able to rebook their class or session without incurring any admin fees.
- All staff will:
- Be tested for COVID-19 on a weekly basis.
- Be thermally screened at the start and end of their shift.
- Wear face masks.
- All staff have been trained to:
- Practice good personal hygiene.
- Follow the COVID-19 Operating Procedures of OCR Park.
- Recognise the symptoms of COVID-19.
The health and safety of OCR Park’s customers is our number one priority, and so to ensure this, we are strictly following the rules and regulations set out by the Abu Dhabi authorities. We ask our customers to:
- Make all bookings online in advance of your visit.
- Provide all personal information requested, truthfully and accurately.
- Avoid visiting OCR Park if you are unwell, for the safety of yourself, as well as the rest of our customers and staff.
- Avoid visiting OCR Park if you have a chronic disease, respiratory illnesses or disability.
- Wear a mask – it is mandatory.
- Ensure social distancing of two meters – this is also mandatory.
- Avoid large crowds and intermingling with members of other groups.
- Refrain from celebrating by way of hugging or engaging in any close physical proximity during your visit.
- Practice good personal hygiene:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly (for at least 20 seconds).
- Make use of the touchless hand sanitisers around the Park if handwashing facilities are not within proximity.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed or non-sanitised hands.
- Notify our staff if you feel unwell at any point during your visit to OCR Park.
- Cooperate fully with OCR Park staff during your visit to the Park.
- Pay attention to, and adhere to, all informational signage at the Park.
- Be patient and understanding with our staff as they carry out the necessary processes, procedures and checks during your visit.
If you have any questions or concerns about your visit to OCR Park, or the precautions we have put in place to keep you safe, please email us at hello@OCRPark.com and our dedicated customer care team will be happy to assist you.